Architectural Series UC-3 Double-Lock
The Standing Seam UC-3 Double-Lock system gives architects a traditional standing seam form lock of 1.5 "(3.81 cm) high that binds together with a mechanical seal device.
The UC-3 roofing system is available in:
- Painted Galvanized steel 24 (0.6071 mm) and 26 (0.4547 mm) caliber.
- Anodized or Painted aluminum .032 (0,812 mm).
- Copper strips for architectural use (AGSC), 16 oz. (454 gr.) and 20 oz. (567 gr.) and RHEINZINK®.
Stronger calibers, narrower widths and embossing, minimize distortions of manufacturing standards. Contact UNA-CLAD for radial uses. The Distortions within manufacturing standards are not cause for rejection.
Features & Benefits
- Classification UL90 for a wide variety of substrates
- ASTM E283 air infiltration
- ASTM E33O-90 structural performance
- ASTM E331 water penetration
- ASTM E1646-95 water penetration
- ASTM E1680-95 air leaks
- ASTM e1592 pressure of uniform air
- UL 263, UL 790 Class A for fire
- UL2218 Class 4 classification for hail
- Charts available for load / span
- Reinforcement Available for veining
WeatherTight Guarantee Available against climatic factors.
- Project: Bentley School
- Location: Lafayette, CA
- Architect: Kava Massih Architects
- General Contractor: Plant Construction
- Contractor: B.T. Mancini Co., Inc.
- Materials: Standing Seam double-lock UC-3 UNA-CLAD, aluminum .040 (1.02 mm), Silver Metallic finish Kynar 500 ® / hylar 5000®/ hylar 5000 ® Valspar